Compliance Engineering Journal is an open access, peer-reviewed, wide scope international journal comprising various diverse aspects of science application, technology and engineering.The main aim of Compliance Engineering Journal is to provide fast publication to scientists, researchers and engineers from both academia and industry, that wish to communicate recent developments and applications in their field
CEJ aims to establish itself as a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure and is always committed to publish articles that will strengthen the knowledge of upcomig Researchers and scientists.
The Compliance Engineering (CE) is an international research journal, which publishes top-level work from all areas of Engineering Research and their application including Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science and IT, Chemical, Electronics, Mathematics, Environmental, Education Geological etc. Researchers in all technology and engineering fields are encouraged to contribute articles based on recent research. Journal publishes research articles and reviews within the whole field of Engineering Research, and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in this ever-expanding subject.
- Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering and allied fields.
- Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- Publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences.
- Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry- relevant research.
- Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.