01. Comparative Study and Its Analysis of Seismic Behavior of Multi- Storied RCC Building with Friction dampers and Fluid Viscous Dampers Having Shear Wall At Corners And At Its Middle For Lift
Prasad V Deshmukh, Dr. D.H. Tupe, and Dr.G.R.Gandhe
Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management studies, Aurangabad, Maharashtra State, 431005, India,
Page No: 01- 09
02. HIGH PERFORMANCE CONCRETE USING RICE HUSK ASH
Vishal M. Rathod, and Prof V, Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management Studies, Aurangabad, Maharashtra , India.
Page No: 10- 14
03. Comparative Study of Cold Form steel Designing With Respective American And Indian Code
Komal V. Jagtap, Amena. I. Tamboli, and Professor Dr. G.R. Gandhe DIEMS Aurangabad, 431001 (M.S), India.
Page No: 15- 23
04. Wind Braces & Tie Runners as Mitigating Elements in Industrial Sheds Against Seismic Forces
Deepali B. Shelke, and Fatima Ansari
Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Aurangabad,
Page No: 24- 32
05. ANALYSIS OF DIFFERENT GEODESIC DOME STRUCTURES
Vaibhav L. Jaiswal, and Professor, Dr.D.H.Tupe
Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management Studies, Aurangabad, Maharashtra , India.
Page No: 33- 41
06. Synthesis, Structural and Electrical Transport properties of Zn substituted Ni Nano Ferrites by Citrate-Gel Auto Combustion method.
Ramalaxmaiah, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar open University, Hyderabad, India.
R. Raji Reddy, Gnana Deepika Junior College, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 42- 53
07. A Comparative study of Machine Learning Algorithms for Student Feedback Analysis
D. Saraswathi, B. Venba and F. Jeno Sandana Brina Rouvier
Saradha Gangadharan College, Puducherry
Page No: 54- 58
08. Chromatic number of some zero divisor graphs
M.Malathi, SaradhaGangadharan College Puducherry, India-605004
K.Ananthi PSN College of Engineering and Technology Tirunelveli, India-627152
Page No: 59- 67
09. Application of Tracers in the Evaluation of Seepage Characteristic of Limestone – A case study of Sardar Sarovar (Narmada) Dam,Gujarat, India
Indra Prakash, DDG (R) Geological Survey of India, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Binh Thai PhamUniversity of Transport and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Page No: 68- 77