1. Low Cost Automation using Controller Area Network and IoT
N.Kanimozhi (Asst. Prof.), G.Vishal, B.Rajesh, K.Rajathi
Jerusalem College of Engineering Chennai, India.
2. Performance Analysis of Multilevel Inverter based Renewable Energy Sources
Umamageswari.R, Balamurugan, Janani.M, Madura.M, Shakila.D, Swetha priya.K
Adhiparasakthi College of engineering, G.B.Nagar, Kalavai,Tamilnadu, Karpagam college of engineering,Coimbatore,Tamilnadu.
3. Simulation of Multilevel Inverter with Lesser Number of Switches for Induction Motor
Booma.N ,Lakshvanthy.S,Kaushik.B,Naveen Kumar.K,Akshaya.R,Mable Jemima,S.Asaipriyan
4. Three Port DC-DC Converter for Four Phase SRM Drive
R. Gunabalan, T. Siva, S.Gowtham
VIT University – Chennai Campus TamilNadu, INDIA.
5. A Survey on Switched Reluctance Motor
Siva, Hari Haran, Hari Prakash, Amudhan, Rama Reddy
Jerusalem College of engineering, Chennai, India.
6. Solar Fed Converter Using High Frequency Link Power Conversion System
Ramalakshmi.R, Sugunya.S, Vinayagam.P, Ms.S.Amritha
Jerusalem College of Engineering.
7. Study of Conventional H6 inverter and Bi directional Interleaved Modulated Transformerless Inverter
Jerusalem College of Engineering, Velachery Main Road, Narayanapuram, Pallikaranai, Chennai.